SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is one of the high demanding yet competitive skill sets in the Year 2021. This is one of the most important digital marketing skills.
So whether you would like to perform keyword research, audit your website, do competitive research, or simply want to ascertain how well you rank on Google, you ought to use one among the simplest SEO tools.
I have had several marketers ask an equivalent question:
“What’s the simplest way to make your website SEO-friendly on a little budget?”
One obvious business solution is to rent a reputable SEO company to assist .
But if you’re a little business or online entrepreneur, then paying thousands of dollars monthly is out of the question.
There’s also plenty of great SEO knowledge you’ll find online. This includes long-form SEO guides, expert roundups on the way to drive traffic, and helpful YouTube videos.
However, the simplest option is to leverage SEO tools which will assist you master SEO and increase your rankings for a coffee monthly cost.
In this post, I’ll re-evaluate the 20 best SEO tools perfect for anyone looking to boost their SEO game.
WHAT ARE THE BEST SEO TOOLS?
Here are my picks for the best SEO tools to try this year.
SEMrush is a leading competitor analysis tool that helps users evaluate their competitors as well as their own content. It provides robust metrics and allows users to urge top-performing pages, content, and keywords.
SEMrush has been successfully helping many website owners and ecommerce entrepreneurs to understand the SEO strategies of their competitors. This makes it one among the foremost popular SEO tools among small and medium-sized enterprises.
The SEO tool offers the simplest help for SEO, PPC, ad campaigns, backlinks, keyword research, SERP, and far more.
- Organic Research – This feature allows the users to evaluate the top keywords used by competitors.
- Advertising Research – It helps you run better ad campaigns by evaluating the competitor’s ad budget.
- Product Listing Ads – SEMrush allows the users to see competitors’ Product Listing Ads and product feeds.
- Traffic Analytics – SEMrush give you a reliable estimate figure about the online performance and traffic of a website and also helps you understand the behavior and media consumption of potential customers.
SEMrush offers three paid plans. The Pro plan is $99.95, the Guru plan is $199.95, and the Business plan is $399.95. There is also a quote-based Enterprise plan that you can customize according to the specific needs of the entrepreneurs.
- Creating guest blogging strategies
- Analyzing the strategies of the competitors
- Tracking past and current website ranking
- Performing technical SEO audits and gauge user experience
- Finding good advertising opportunities for CPC
- Doing robust keyword research to make your content rank higher
- Newbies might find it a bit complicated
- You have to pay a hefty tag for more advanced features
- Instances of inaccurate data regarding advertisements and backlinks
Get started with SEMrush today.
Ahrefs is one among my favorite SEO tools on the market. Not only is it the second-fastest web crawler (only behind Google) but it’s the simplest interface out of all tools on this list.
It’s primarily used for backlink audits, competitive analysis, URL rankings, keyword research, and more. Like SEMrush, Ahrefs also offers organic search reports to research the traffic of your competitors’ sites.
On top of that, this SEO tool crawls the online and plenty of data and thus helps you boost your program substantially. Users then use that extracted data for link building, keyword research, SEO strategies, rank tracking, and content marketing. I especially love their keyword explorer tool, which allows you to ascertain keyword difficulty and related keywords that “also rank” for target phrases.
All these impressive features make Ahrefs a highly competitive SEO tool employed by numerous SEO professionals and entrepreneurs worldwide.
- Unlimited Keyword Generator – Ahrefs generates many keywords on one research query.
- Ranking History – you’ll see the ranking history of any keyword used on any page of your website.
- Content Explorer – you’ll do a content search within the Ahrefs database that contains quite 1 billion sites .
- Monitor Outbound Links – Ahrefs shows outgoing links report within the site explorer. This helps you retain a proper track of where your guest posts are linking.
You can test out the product by opting for the 7-day trial for $7. After that, you can upgrade to the subscription plans start from $99 and range up to $999.
- Website improvement tips for increased visibility and ranking
- To get a detailed backlinks analysis report
- To know the DA PA rating
- To get historical backlink data analysis
- To build a content strategy
- Tools load a bit slowly
- Monthly pricing is expensive
- No insights on site speed or more technical SEO items
3. AUTHORITY LABS.
Authority Labs is another highly useful SEO tool that comes with a super-easy user-friendly interface. authoritatively Labs, you’ll easily found out multiple sites and optimize your SEO campaigns. It also helps you acquire location-specific rank tracking to laser target your audience.
Users also can track the SEO campaigns and methods employed by their competitors within the market.
- Rank Tracking – You can easily do both local and global Rank tracking for different countries, cities and search engines
- Keyword Targeting – Effective keyword targeting with keyword research tools.
- Free Trial – Authority Labs offers 30 days free trial.
- Daily Reporting – Get in-depth customised reports with daily rank checking that help you analyze where you are standing.
Authority Labs offers four different pricing plans. The Plus plan costs $49, and the Pro plan is $99. Other more advanced plans include Pro Plus at $225 and the Enterprise plan at $450. Apart from this, you also get a 30-day free trial; no credit card required.
- Tracking competitor domains
- Tracking product ranking on various sites
- Comparing mobile ranking to desktop results
- Offers in-depth analytical reports automated reports into the reporting process
- Sorts keywords in alphabetic order, and there is no option to change this filter setting
When it involves SEO and digital marketing solutions, Serpstat may be a one-stop-shop. From optimizing your SEO to running your ad and content marketing campaigns, it helps you with almost everything.
The Serpstat tool does keyword research, competitor research, PPC analysis, then forth. The dashboard is smooth and straightforward to use to avoid complexity. Plus, it also helps website owners to stay complete track of the backlinks of their competitors.
- Website Analysis – Serpstat runs an analysis by monitoring the domain and URL of the web site . The analysis includes in-depth SEO and PPC research.
- Keyword Research – Keyword research includes cluster research, search suggestions, search volume, content marketing, and SERP analysis.
- Backlink Analysis – Collects full backlinks data spanning over the last two years and at an equivalent time keeps track of your competitors’ backlink strategies.
- Site Audit – Cleans up your website, HTML, page speed, and never allows you to miss any potential error.
Serpstat offers four different pricing plans that include monthly and yearly subscriptions. The Lite plan costs $69 per month, the quality plan is $149, the Advanced plan is $299, and therefore the Enterprise is $499. you furthermore may get a 30-day free trial.
- USED FOR:
- Searching keyword variations and collecting international data
- Checking the relevance of various webpages
- Tracking universal search results
- Finding ad strategies and budget of your competitors
- Site auditing is sort of slow for heavy websites
- Shows inaccurate keywords sometimes
5. LONG TAIL PRO.
Long Tail Pro is an awesome keyword research tool that helps you explore less competitive keywords. These keywords can help you acquire high-converting online traffic, whatever your niche.
It offers superb keyword suggestions in bulk, along with the keyword competitiveness score. This tool is perfect for beginners and startups.
- Create Multiple Projects – keep your all campaigns for different sites perfectly organized
- Import and Export – Quick export of the best keywords into Excel and import into the Long-Tail Pro dashboard
Here’s how the Long Tail Pro works:
Long Tail Pro offers three different pricing plans along with 10 days money-back guarantee. The Agency plan costs $98 per month, and the Pro plan is $45, and the Starter plan is $25.
- Finding the competitive keywords
- Generating long-tail keywords
- Limited manual keywords
- Limited seed keywords
- Does not help in analyzing backlinks
SEObility is a powerful all-in-one SEO software that helps you monitor your website, which is helpful in SEO optimization. With its daily updates and link building tools, SEObility helps entrepreneurs improve their program rankings with ease.
On top of that, it crawls all the linked pages of website efficiently and finds issues, like duplicate content and broken links.
- Rank Tracking – Helps you track daily keyword rankings based on different cities, countries and search engines.
- Keyword Monitoring and On-page Analysis – Does on-page crawling and keyword monitoring to give improvement suggestions to the users.
- Local Search Results – Users can also evaluate and monitor the local search results which will help them rank higher for a specified targeted group.
- Competitors Comparison – Quickly explores and compares the content of your competitors so that you can optimize your process.
- PDF Report and E-Mail Reporting – Generate regular and schedule reports to point out a change within the rankings of the websites.
- The Basic plan, designed for beginners is out there at freed from cost. The Premier plan designed for professional SEO Masters with a 30 days of a free trial. After the trial, the plan costs $50 monthly . the ultimate Agency plan is $200 and is ideal for giant websites and agencies.
- Website crawling & site auditing
- Checking daily updated Google rank tracker
- Link building and backlink checking
- Whitelabel reporting and regular monitoring
- Runs a Metadata and on-page check
- Blacklist and safe browsing check
- Monitors your page reaction time
- Exports in-depth reports in CSV and PDF format
SEOquake is one of the foremost powerful SEO tools and browser plugin which gives numerous SEO features and metrics. it’s especially useful when it involves content marketing because it quickly gives detailed information of any website.It provides essential metrics, such as:
- Number of external links
- Alexa rank
- Google rank
- Domain age
- SEMrush rank
- SEO Bar – you only got to browse the online pages with SEO Bar and it’ll provide you with quick information.
- SERP Overlay – It helps you view complete analysis of the SERP, and results are often exported in CSV format.
- Keyword Analysis – Provides detailed and structured reports on keywords with proper keyword analysis.
- Print and Export – Data are often saved into CSV file format from any file.
- Entirely freed from cost.
- Conducting an on-page SEO audit
- Examining internal and external links
- Comparing URLs and domains in real-time
- Exporting data into CSV file format
- High-level parameters are quite confusing for the new users.
Using a superb SEO tool will always assist you to bring the simplest results and quickly improves the program ranking of an internet site . Also, with these tools, you’ll easily optimize your content and keep an eye fixed on your competitors.
The best thing about these tools is that the majority of them accompany a free trial. this enables you to check them out before making any final judgment .