Top 10 Social Media Management Tool to use in 2021
Social media is a powerful platform for making businesses big. You can use social media for finding new clients, drive people traffic on your Sites, and stay in contact with existing clients. But managing different social media platforms on your own is very time-consuming and slow and sometimes it’s really difficult to handle. The solution for this problem is Social media management tool.
If you truly want to run your social media in a better way then you need the right tool for it.
Social media management tools allow you to operate and control automatically, analyze the audience, and manage your social media accounts. Thus your whole focus on creating great content. These tools post the same updates on all your social accounts and also schedule your future updates.
These tools also offer businesses platform or web-based solutions for online marketing, selling, and engaging your clients digitally on social media.
In this Blog, we suggest you Top 10 Social Media Management Tool that will help you out:
- Hootsuite Platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, & Pinterest)
- Buffer Platform (Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Oktopost Platform (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, & Whatsapp)
- SocialBee Platform (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Loomly Platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok)
- Sendible Platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Pinterest)
- Later Platform (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook (limited), Twitter (limited))
- Falcon Platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Planable (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business)
- SEMRush (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest)
Hootsuite was the first platform that introduces you to the social media marketing scene and has been in the market since 2008. It is one of the best B2C social marketing tools.
This provides you a single dashboard where it manages and displays all of your social media accounts and provides you some comprehensive collaboration features that might meet your needs.
However, it is a highly popular and completely integrated tool that has a great social listening feature. This also offers a 30day trial.
Its plan starts at $29 each month, and each plan contains a one-month trial.
- Uploads numerous YouTube videos to multiple accounts at the same time.
- Along with Web-based they also offer mobile apps for Android and iOS.
- Manage numerous social media accounts without login into each.
- Versatile for every company and marketing business to social media executives and large team groups.
- Compatibility issues on different platforms while uploading.
- A limited URL options.
- Free account is limited only to 3 accounts.
2. Buffer (www.buffer.com)
Buffer is a well-balanced and easy-to-use social media tool that offers to publish social media posts with one line, commitment, analytics, and teamwork features.
It’s a well-trusted platform by brands, organizations, and people to help drive meaningful engagement and good results on social media.
Cradle is viewed as an instinctive, smoothed out online media the executive’s stage trusted by brands, organizations, offices, and people to help drive significant commitment and results via web-based media channels. While you can’t transfer many posts and reuse them, it incorporates an RSS channel that empowers you to distribute posts from web journals. Cradle associates with an item called Reply, giving clients to a Social Inbox.
What makes Buffer unique is – It has very unique tools that present content in a very impressive or clean manner, that make the content user-friendly and that’s lovable by their customers.
Its plan starts from, $15, $65, and highest $99 each month (with a 14-day free trial)
- It provides you a 14-day free trial.
- Has low pricing as compared to others.
- In its free plan, they schedule 10 posts on 3 different social sites.
- User-friendly to use.
- They limit the users.
This tool is basically designed for business marketing.
Oktopost is the only social media tool that is truly committed to B2B marketing. It offers an all-in-one platform that helps in designed to manage, monitor, and measure your activities towards achieving your marketing goals.
Oktopost dominates at revealing the worth online media presents for B2B organizations by showing the effect (natural) social has on the business channel.
It also controls uncovering the values of social media posts presents for B2B organizations by showing the effects (natural) social has on the sales channels. Also, helps to generate leads from social media.
As it’s a B2B marketing tool so its pricing is shown by request.
- Social media improvement directly in the CRM.
- Employee approval built-in.
- ROI measurement estimation for social media activities.
- LinkedIn organization page observing.
- No free trial.
- Only focus on business projects.
SocialBee is a social media tool that promises to bring you more leads in less effort. Its center function is to allow to add more clients, organize, and share content to many social channels from one place.
One of the best features of SocialBee’s is the likelihood to reuse evergreen substance while keeping it new by utilizing post varieties. You can utilize SocialBee to posts reliably while having a generally adjusted blend of substance in every class. More than that, the nature of help and is another esteemed resource of SocialBee.
Like on Facebook (Pages, Profiles, Groups), on Twitter (Profiles) as well as on LinkedIn (Profiles, Pages), Pinterest (Boards), Instagram (Profiles), and surprisingly on Google My Business. Also, it even incorporates with Buffer.
$19/ $39/ $79 per month (with a 14-day free trial)
- Promote Freelances.
- Provides evergreen content.
- Feature for post variations.
- Provide Content for each category.
- Also, give you a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- No enterprise support
5. Loomly (www.loomly.com)
Loomly is a social media tool commonly used for brand promotions and content creation.
They provide you a dashboard where you can create a new post, also introduce you to a number of post ideas. Those ideas may be related to your business (like a visual calendar), things trending on Twitter, current development that Loomly’s team thinks is newsworthy, or some random ideas.
For example, I’m composing this on a Wednesday, so Loomly recommended both #WellnessWednesday and #WisdomWednesday as possible thoughts.
Price starts from $25 up to $249 per month.
- Free trial up to 15-day.
- Presents the number of post ideas.
- Provides features like a Visual calendar.
- Not suitable for large businesses.
- No options for freelancers.
Sendible is another complete social media platform, that offers few features that make it best from the crowd. Like it offers, a full set of scheduling tools that are inbuilt. You can line up posts, blogs, and mailing lists for all connected social networks.
It has a Smart Queues feature that manages the quality of the post. Also, used their Social Inbox for monitoring competitors and provides you mostly used keyword and brand mentions.
Generating leads from sensible is easy you just have to set appropriate keyword alert under Moniter>Keywords>Newmoniter. This will target the keyword you are given and provides you some keyword excluded options(alerts) like the post, the article also introduces you to an Iive communication platform.
Its pricing starts from $29 and it’s up to $199 per month.
- Provides 14-day free trial.
- The best thing is you can cancel it anytime and they will not charge you for this.
- You can get the report with just one-click.
- Built-in content library storage and RSS(Rich Site Summary) feed posting tool.
- The live-chatting option is not free.
7. Later (www.later.com)
If you are focused on social Marketing then this tool is for you- they promote social media tools on Facebook and many other social channels, But their main focus is on Instagram or Facebook marketing.
The Later is also a social media tool that has a very attractive interface, it is very easy to use. It’s pretty fast as compared to others. This tool also provides you drag and drop feature for the post that is very easy to use.
On the off chance that you have seen a Facebook promotion for Later, you may be astonished they permit you to add your Facebook pages to grow your posting plan. Nonetheless, the stage is restricted for these Facebook and Twitter.
If you’re posting in a bulk then I suggest you do this in a month view also you can save the caption you used before. Thus this provides you with a visual calendar where you can schedule your future post.
Its pricing starts at 12$ and it’s up to 33$ per month. Also, provides a free plan.
- Gives free-plan where you can post up to 30 posts per social profile.
- Also, provide conversation tabs, you can message or mention also.
- You can check how your post performs respectively.
- Their paid plans provide very great features, I suggest you check them.
- They have some limitations on users.
- They mainly focus on Facebook and Instagram posts instead of other networks.
8. Falcon (www.falcon.in)
Falcon is a Social Media Management tool that is for all kinds of marketers. Basically, it’s a cloud-based marketing tool and it provides a feature for a customer management solution like publishing content, analyzing engagement, and customer data management.
They highly esteem being adaptable for any advertiser, regardless of whether for a solopreneur or an advanced office. Carrying Auto-Queue posting and visual arranging, you can utilize their device for month-to-month arranging across various social channels.
It likewise encourages making pages utilizing the mission developer that comprises of pre-planned formats giving APIs that convey measurements on friendly information, crowd and substance, for mix with existing customer CRM, CMS, and investigation frameworks.
Pricing begins at $129 per month and increments dependent on customer requirements.
- Suitable for all types of social marketers.
- 14-day free trial.
- DIY landing pages.
- After you pay you will get a free trial.
9. Planable (www.planable.in)
Planable introduces features every one of the amenities of a web-based media board arrangement while underlining cooperation and collaboration. It gives a high-level remarking and post-endorsement framework that permits presents to be pre-affirmed prior to planning and delivery.
One exceptional ability clients praised that grows joint effort further, is the convenient arrangement of input points right on each post.
Its pricing starts at $33 per month and with a free account option available.
- A single dashboard feature that brings your all social channel in one place.
- Amazing for preparing of time while dealing with numerous brands
Lacks tools for tracking and analytics.
The real-time customer support feature is only available at the enterprise plans and above.
10. SEMRush (www.semrush.com)
This tool is commonly known for its SEO suite. It also offers amazing social media management tools that are very useful. Its SEO analytics also transfer to other social media networks for monitoring, scheduling, and for creating new amazing posts for the different social media platforms.
SEMRush’s post scheduler and combination of the stage’s other advertising instruments make an across-the-board stage to execute your promoting technique.
One user summed up the experience that SEMRush “provide[s] a gigantic measure of data to improve SEO and your social media footprint.”
SEMRush plans start at $119.95 per month and up to $449 and they also include a one-week trial.
- You can track other company’s performance their ranks and what backlink they are using.
- Numerous apps are inbuilt in the system.
- The social listening feature also available.
- Not a user-friendly platform.
- Mainly designed for SEO and keyword.
- Costly relative to other social management tools.
These are the 10 social media management tool that really helpful for manage your social media platform.
Why you need a “Social media management tool”
With so a wide range of web-based media locales to post, share articles, and track commitment on, tracking down a solid online media the board apparatus to help smooth out your web-based media assignments is quite fundamental.
Online media overseeing apparatuses can help advertisers save time, stay coordinated, and streamline their proficiency.
Today we’re taking a gander at a portion of the forces to be reckoned with for online media the executives’ frameworks. While some cover, each has its own benefits and drawbacks. This guide should assist you with figuring out which device is the best fit for your business.